White Yellow Cross Care Foundation - Unit Leader Rehabilitation Center & Hospice
This vacancy is for a full time position (40 hours per week) within our 8-bed Rehabilitation Center and 3-bed Hospice Facility.
The Unit Leader Rehabilitation Center & Hospice job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Leadership and supervising: Supervises the care team of the intramural rehabilitation department and the hospice;
• Coordination: Creates the work schedule and determines the most efficient use of the care team (dynamic scheduling by adjusting to bed occupancy and care level);
• Clinical knowledge: Ensures and provides the quality of care for our clients;
• Coaching: Advises and educates the care team on (palliative) care situations;
• Communication: Connects with the team coordinator paramedics, hospice physician, social worker, kitchen-, domestic– and laundry staff as well as reporting to the Department Manager;
• Task management: 40% of the time executes leadership tasks and 60% of the time provides rehabilitation or palliative care to optimize the quality of life for our clients.
The job requires a Masters degree Behavioral Scientist (Orthopedagoog) or Child & Youth Psychology (Kind en Jeugd Psychologie), supplemented with minimal 5 years relevant working experience with intellectual disabled persons. Knowledge of relevant legislation is a must. Dutch residents or permanent residence permit holders only. Job description is available on request.
The White and Yellow Cross Care Foundation provides client-centered quality care in a warm and safe environment to all Sint Maarten residents in need. This trusted CARE is supported by continuous learning opportunities for all our 175+ employees. Besides remuneration, vacation allowance, Christmas bonus, healthcare insurance, and our pension plan, we offer a great and inspiring work atmosphere with opportunities to grow, personally and professionally. Because you will take care of our clients, we will support your health by offering a variety of free sports classes on a daily basis.
For more information please call +1 721 5483172 and ask for Mimi Hodge. To apply, please send your application letter, resume, copy of diploma and ID to Johanna Wever, HR officer via: email@example.com