White Yellow Cross Care Foundation - Unit Leader Elderly Care
This vacancy is for a full-time position (40 hours per week) within our Elderly Care Homes. The Elderly Care consists of three buildings with each 10 apartments where our clients live semi-independently. Our nurses provide guidance and help our clients who are not able to fully manage their day-to-day routines alone at home anymore.
The Unit Leader Elderly Care job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leadership and supervising: Supervises the care team;
- Coordination: Creates the work schedule and supervises that the care given is done according to protocol. Designates the caretakers to our clients;
- Clinical knowledge: Ensures and provides the quality of care for our clients. Works along with the daily nursing and/or care of our clients in accordance with the care plan. Performs nursing activities;
- Coaching: Stimulates our clients with regard to their ability to participate in activities;
- Communication: Reports to the Department Manager of the St. Martin’s Home. Connects with the family or caregiver of our clients;
- Task management: 60% of the time executes leadership tasks and 40% of the time provides physical care and social guidance to psycho-geriatric and somatic clients.
The job requires a Registered Nurse (MBO level 4), supplemented with relevant working experience. Dutch residents or permanent residence permit holders only. Job description is available on request.
The White and Yellow Cross Care Foundation provides client-centered quality care in a warm and safe environment to all Sint Maarten residents in need. This trusted CARE is supported by continuous learning opportunities for all our 175+ employees. Besides remuneration, vacation allowance, Christmas bonus, healthcare insurance, and our pension plan, we offer a great and inspiring work atmosphere with opportunities to grow, personally and professionally. Because you will take care of our clients, we will support your health by offering a variety of free sports classes on a daily basis.
For more information please call +1 721 5483172 and ask for Mimi Hodge. To apply, please send your application letter, resume, copy of diploma and ID to Johanna Wever, HR officer via: email@example.com