Kooyman - Trainee Learning & Development Curaçao
Are you a 3rd or 4th years Bachelor student in the field of learning and development (HRM) and would you like to do an internship at a dynamic retailer, specialized in builders materials and home improvement in the Caribbean? Then our Learning and Development department has an educational internship for you.
During your internship you will assist the manager learning & development with the organization, coordination and planning of trainings/ courses. You are the intermediar between the trainers, trainees and managers. You also take care of the registration and the evaluation.
- Plan and discuss the planning with the trainers and supervisors / stores managers;
- Keep the departments informed and involved about the training calender;
- Search for trainers and training providers and initiate request of proposals/quotes;
- Plan and organize meeting rooms, prepare of training/course materials, evaluation forms and certificates.
- You are a 3th or 4th years Bachelor student within the field of study HRM and/or Learning & Development;
- You are looking for an internship for at least 32 or 40 hours a week;
- You have good communication skills and good command of the languages Dutch, English and Papiamentu;
- You are accurate and have a hands on mentality
We offer you an educational internship and a dynamic work environment, in which we guide and support you to achieve your learning goals.
Depending on your education and internship assignment, we will offer you an appropriate internship compensation.
Are you the trainee we are looking for and would you like to gain experience within our retail organization? Send us your motivation letter and internship profile using the form below.
For more information about the content of this position please contact our Human Resources department, Ms. Marysol Rodriguez at 461-3333 ext. 1304
Click here for available vacancies.