IBIS Management - Tech Development Manager
From adopting industry standards and possessing the leadership and vision to deliver robust and innovative software, the Tech Development Manager fulfills the key position that shapes the quality of our brand and company.
If your passion is to drive up team productivity and spirit while creating future technology, then this job is for you!
Some of your responsibilities are:
- manage profitability of development projects
- Planning and prioritization of all development projects
- Development resource assignment and coaching
- Managing workload & productivity in the team
- Timely & qualitative delivery of solutions
- Coordinating the deliverables throughout all the phases in the development cycle, from design, development, testing, documentation, and release, including signoffs.
- Development process improvement by adopting the right development methodology and tools
- Propose, establish, and maintain the development roadmap for IBIS solutions
- Ensure proper communication concerning changes in established milestones or challenges that may affect the outcome of a project’s completion date.
Requirements & Skill sets:
- Relevant HBO degree level
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a lead development or system engineer position
- Experience in leadership role
- Extensive experience with full development cycle
- Ability to use modern development tools as well as coding in different languages
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of designing software systems, development, and deployment tools
- Knowledge of systems used by banking and financial services.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to manage priorities and resilience in managing change processes
- Coach and motivate staff to encourage team performance and maintaining our company values
- Good planning, organization, and vision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (self confidence, work ethic, receptiveness to feedback)
- Ability to multitask
- Good analytical skills
Perks & benefits
- Flexible hours & work-life balance
- Learning & Development
- Social activities and fun
- Work remotely
- Pension and permanent employment
- Great fringe benefits