HBN Law & Tax - Tax intern
HBN Law & Tax aims to be always there for both our clients and colleagues. In a continuously changing landscape, we believe we have to be on top of our game, each and every day. Therefore, we are committed to providing a workplace that drives ambition and thus quality.
Are you looking for a great place to work and to start your career? Then do consider applying for an internship at HBN Law & Tax. Our iconic firm is the largest legal provider throughout the Dutch Caribbean with offices on every island as well in Amsterdam and Suriname. Our team and services are rapidly expanding, providing room to grow for young talent that is eager to flourish in our ambitious culture.
Can you picture yourself working at one of our offices? It will be a great experience. You will learn a lot, boost your resume, and enjoy your leisure time to the fullest. Just board that plane and start your career off flying.
We are looking for Tax intern for our offices in Curaçao, Suriname and St. Maarten
What will you do as a Tax intern?
In four to six months, you’ll get acquainted with our firm and Tax world.
- You will be assisting with the preparation of an analysis to advise the client on simple tax-legal issues by applying knowledge of national and international/interregional tax laws and regulations.
- You will draft and evaluate tax returns, as well as identify risks from prepared tax forms.
- You will prepare (personal) income tax positions and be able to report on the (uncertain) tax positions to be included in the annual report.
- Support the Tax team with writing of Tax Instant News (TIN) and Fact Sheets, which are posted on the social media of the firm.
- You will participate in the weekly technical consultation as well as the biweekly tax case law and literature meeting with the other offices.
- You will give a presentation at a literature meeting on an in-depth topic relevant to tax practice within the various jurisdictions.
How to apply
Are in the process of finishing your degree (WO)? Do you have an average grade of 7 or above? Check our website www.hbnlawtax.com/careers or contact us at 5999-434-3300.