HBN Law & Tax - Tax Consultant Bonaire
As a Tax Consultant, you are the spider in the web. You will be involved in various areas of our services. Depending on the complexity of the issue and your experience, you will provide tax advice and communicate with tax authorities in either a supportive capacity or independently. You will have regular contact with potential and existing clients. You will prepare, check, and classify tax returns within a predetermined framework. You will also identify commercial opportunities and present them to the team. You will often be called upon by senior another managers, directors, and partners. By assisting them with a variety of assignments, you will develop very quickly.
We believe it’s especially important that you feel at home in our culture, that you have the drive to help yourself and others grow. But of course, we’re also looking for other qualities and skills:
- You have a Master’s degree in Fiscal Economics or Tax Law.
- You have at least two years of experience in the field of tax advice.
- You have basic knowledge of tax accounting. Work experience with tax accounting tools, data gathering, and data analyses is a plus.
- You have knowledge of Dutch GAAP, IFRS, and US GAAP.
- You have knowledge of tax reporting and some work experience with IAS 12.
- You are analytical and pragmatic.
- You are good with numbers and can apply that skill to fiscal tasks.
- You are an advanced user of Excel.
- You communicate clearly and are precise.
- You are eager to learn and have an eye for developments within the field.
- You have a good command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
- You are open, honest, positive, and spontaneous.
A lot. Much more than the certainty of a good salary and a great portfolio with a variety of clients.
Want to Know More?
Please send your application with curriculum vitae, preferably by e-mail, to Julisa Calister-Odor: firstname.lastname@example.org Prefer to send your application in the mail? The address is L.B. Smithplein 3, Willemstad in Curaçao.
+599 9 732 5400