HBN Law & Tax - Tax Assistant Curaçao
As a Tax Assistant, you will learn something new every day; there’s no escaping it. You will provide support to the partners and (senior) tax managers and assist with tax consultancy activities. You will also work independently. You will also be required to prepare profit and income tax returns, draw up advice for clients and correspond with the tax authority.
We believe it’s especially important that you feel at home in our culture, that you have the drive to help yourself and others grow. But of course, we’re also looking for other qualities and skills:
- You have a Master’s degree in Fiscal Economics or Tax Law.
- You are analytical and pragmatic.
- You are good with numbers and can apply that skill to fiscal tasks.
- You communicate clearly and are precise.
- You are eager to learn and have an eye for developments within the field.
- You have a good command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
- You are open, honest, positive, and dynamic.
A lot. Much more than the certainty of a good salary and a great portfolio with a variety of clients.
Want to Know More?
Please send your application with your curriculum vitae by e-mail, to Julisa Calister-Odor: email@example.com
+5999 732 5400