BDO Dutch Caribbean - Tax Advisor - BDO Curaçao
As a Tax Advisor you are an all-round advisor for your clients. You know how to build a relationship of trust with your clients. You will work on a variety of tax related matters. Your portfolio consists mainly of successful entrepreneurs from the middle segment. Larger businesses and international companies can also be part of your portfolio.
- Handling a wide range of queries on taxation.
- Researching queries to provide accurate answers, supported by guidance and law, to a diverse client base.
- Dealing with Tax Authorities on tax audits and appeals.
- Develop and implement strategies for clients to capitalize on business opportunities;
- Identify and document tax filing positions.
- Preparation and review of personal, corporate income tax returns and other tax returns along with other tax information forms.
- Research tax issues and prepare memorandum or client letters, including writing reports/letters at the appropriate level for the intended audience.
- Researching tax issues and documenting this research in tax memos or client letters.
- Master’s degree in tax law (Fiscaal recht or Fiscale Economie), with at least 1 – 3 years of work experience in an all-round tax consultancy practice.
- Demonstrate practical experience of dealing with and advising clients.
- You value teamwork, client service, and quality in detailed work.
- You display strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- You have an eye for risk and act with integrity.
- Proﬁcient in Dutch and English and Spanish is a plus.
BDO offers a dynamic job in an open, informal and supportive work environment, as well as excellent primary and secondary employment terms, commensurate with your level of education and experience. We also offer you a healthy balance between your work-and private life.
If you are the right candidate for the job, you can send your application to BDO B.V. to the attention of Natascha Sillé at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org