IBIS Management - System Engineer
To strengthen our energetic team, we are looking for talented and passionate full stack professionals for the position of System Engineer.
IBIS Management Associates is a locally founded, owned and run company that is breaking through internationally and placing Curaçao on the radar with in-house developed solutions for the Financial Industry. IBIS’ clients consist mostly of banks, and other financial institutions located in over 30 countries worldwide including the Caribbean, Central and South America.
- Back-end interface developer
- System testing new programs and identify system defects
- Enhance and maintain existing software systems
- Write technical designs and build specific functions
- Creative problem solver is key.
- Team player
- Multitasking abilities
- You embrace modern software development
- You are passionate about innovation
- You look for continuous improvement
- Designing and implementing technology solutions is what you crave
Requirements & Skill sets
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Experience with System administration on IBM, Windows, Linux
- Experienced in design and development in RPG,
- Experience with Security Systems
- Knowledge of Databases: DB2, SQL, Postsgres
- Experience working on various platforms
- Working with multiple computer coding languages
- Flexible hours & work life balance
- Learning & Development
- Social activities and Fun
- Innovative possibilities ( be on the forefront of Fintech project & solutions)
- Work remotely
- Great fringe benefits
If the above apply to you get in touch with us.
Please, refer to the online application form for your application
IBIS Management Associates Inc.
Att. Mrs. Angelique Ellis • HR Manager