BDO Dutch Caribbean - Starting positions in Accountancy
We are looking for curious and motivated young professionals looking to kick-start their careers in a dynamic work environment with an inclusive culture, wherein unity is our strength and diversity our power. You will work together with your team, for different clients in various industries, in order to develop diverse skills and knowledge that will help you design and drive your career.
Our clients are family owned businesses, corporate clients, public sector organizations, nonprofit organizations and internationally operating companies. Your clients and your responsibilities will vary depending on the assignment.
- Perform and assist on assurance and accounting engagements (a.o. prepare and complete working papers and financial statements);
- Build positive working relationships with clients and effectively respond to requests and suggestions;
- Effectively communicate with team members regarding progress updates and issues on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelors’s degree in Accountancy;
- You value teamwork, client service, and quality in detailed work;
- You display strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills;
- Proﬁcient in Dutch and English.
BDO Dutch Caribbean offers a dynamic job in an open, informal and supportive work environment, as well as excellent primary and secondary employment terms, commensurate with your level of education and experience.
Our flexible and contemporary work culture allows a healthy work-life balance, which our ‘Fit For Life. Fit For BDO’ principle embraces. When you do what excites you and feel good, both mentally and physically, you can perform at your highest potential on all levels – this is what we believe at BDO Dutch Caribbean.
If our values and career opportunities appeal to you, you might be the right FIT to start your career at BDO Dutch Caribbean. Please send your application to BDO attn. Natascha Sillé at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org