St. Maarten Medical Center - System Administrator
We are looking for a motivated, creative and proactive professional with efficient good communication and interpersonal skills. As a System Administrator you improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the ICT work processes in the hospital. Develops, implements and enforces policies, procedures and provide secure access authorization to applications and hardware. You contribute to the annual ICT plan to insure it is in-line with the needs of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent, including relevant IT certifications (MSCE);
- Knowledge of system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware and server resources;
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created;
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures;
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar position;
- A high level of integrity and reliability;
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language (written and verbal);
- A team player with a high level of flexibility.