St. Maarten Medical Center - Pediatric Nurse
We offer you a pleasant and rewarding work atmosphere with good growth opportunities. As a Pediatric Nurse you provide nursing care, coordinate patient care, team activities, and plan of care for assigned patients (5-10 patients per shift), while utilizing the nursing process, in order to provide optimal care within the general guidelines and predetermined service levels of the hospital.
- Registered Nurse diploma/MBO Level 4;
- Specialization and/or experience in Pediatric & Neonatal nursing;
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the respective area;
- Willingness to work shifts (evenings, nights and weekends);
- Flexible and able to work independently;
- BLS & ACLS diploma required or willing to obtain;
- Excellent team player with good verbal communication skills;
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office;
- Good command of the English language.