St. Maarten Medical Center - Operating Technician
As an Operating Technician you will be responsible for preparing the patient and operating room for surgery as well as assisting the surgeon during operations. Must be attentive to details, reliable, and able to work independently.
- Surgical Technologist Diploma;
- Knowledge of medical treatments and examinations performed in an Operating Room;
- One year experience in a similar position;
- Must be able to communicate in English;
- Flexible for standby duty and call-ups;
- Able to handle responsibility and work independently, orderly and methodically;
- Integrated into technology or willing to develop computer skills;
- Good command of the English language is a must;
- Command of French and/or Spanish is a plus.
Log in to apply for this job. If you don’t have an account yet, please click on register to create your account to apply for this job.Log in