St. Maarten Medical Center - Oncologist / Internist-Oncologist
As an Oncologist, you will be part of a team of medical specialists taking care of adequate and optimal diagnoses, care and follow up of the Oncology patients. You should have a broad interest in all aspects of your specialization (preferably with experience in the field of Haematology) and willing to work in a small team to perform your duties in the broadest sense possible. You should be willing to actively contribute to the daily operation of our establishment and (intended) developments for the future of our organization.
- Registered as a (Internist) Oncologist;
- Ambitious and willing to ensure continuity and quality care;
- High level of flexibility;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude;
- A high level of integrity and reliability;
- Good command of the English Language is preferred;
- Command of Spanish and/or French is a plus.