St. Maarten Medical Center - Maintenance Technician
We offer you a versatile position with a great deal of responsibility in an open and professional organization. As a Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of equipment of general technical and civil technical nature. For this position the focus of your work will be the maintenance of Electrical Equipment, Air Conditioning and other general maintenance tasks such as Plumbing, Masonry and Carpentry.
- MTS diploma or equivalent;
- General technical knowledge of buildings and installations;
- Very well experienced in electrical and air-conditioning equipment and maintenance;
- Training or certification in one or more specific technical areas;
- Responsible, work independently, orderly and methodically;
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar position;
- A high level of integrity and reliability;
- Excellent command of the English (written and verbal);
- A team player with a high level of flexibility.