St. Maarten Medical Center - ICU / Critical Care Nurse
As an ICU / Critical Care Nurse you work closely with specialists. You are versed in evaluating intensive care patients, administering care, recognizing complications and coordinating with other members of the critical care team.
- A Registered Nurse diploma/MBO level 4 and a specialization in Critical Care;
- Three (3) years’ work experience in ICU, ER, Coronary Care Nurse, Ambulance Nurse, Anesthesia Nurse or OR/-Recovery Nurse;
- Knowledge of work processes on the ward and specific knowledge of interpreting and treating abnormal ECGs, arrhythmias, blood gases and ventilator care is necessary;
- Working with monitors, infusion pumps, being able to calculate, good nursing and medical calculus skills are required;
- A Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) diploma is required for CPR;
- Good command of the English language is a must;
- Command of French and/or Spanish is a plus.
Log in to apply for this job. If you don’t have an account yet, please click on register to create your account to apply for this job.Log in