St. Maarten Medical Center - General Surgeon
At the St. Maarten Medical Center, you will be an all-round Surgeon for a very diverse population. You have a broad interest in all aspects of your specialization and you are willing to work in a small team to perform your duties in the broadest sense possible. Providing quality care is of utmost importance as well as maintaining the continuity of care for our patients. You are enthusiastic about your job and willing to actively contribute to the daily operation of our establishment as well as the (intended) improvements and developments for the future of our organization.
- Registered as a General Surgeon;
- Ambitious and willing to ensure continuity and quality care;
- High level of flexibility;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Comfortable dealing with many responsibilities;
- Positive attitude;
- A high level of integrity and reliability;
- Good command of the English Language is preferred.