St. Maarten Medical Center - Emergency Room Physician
As an Emergency Room (ER) physician you would provide medical care to patients who visit the Emergency Room, as well as contribute to the management and administration of the ER department. You should have a broad interest and willing to work in a small team to perform your duties in the broadest sense possible. For this position we are looking for someone who is willing to actively contribute to the daily operation of our establishment and who is enthusiastic to participate in the (intended) improvements and developments for the future of our growing organization.
- Registered as a Doctor with a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree;
- A specialty in Emergency Medicine and/or wide experience in emergency care;
- Certification in Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) and Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS);
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ambitious and willing to ensure continuity and quality care;
- High level of flexibility;
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude;
- A high level of integrity and reliability;
- Good command of the English Language is preferred;
- Command of Spanish and/or French is a plus.