NetPro Group - Service & Support Desk Analyst (1st Line)
As a service & support desk analyst you provide 1st line support onsite or remotely to ensure, service request(s) and problems to be solved in a timely manner. You have excellent communication skills and you are able to build and maintain a good client relationship. You are a real teamplayer and like to share your knowlegde with the junior teammembers.
- Provide 1 st line support onsite or remotely based on Service Level Agreements.
- Systems & Performance monitoring, trend Analysis and Problem management.
- Review of Services, Patching and Security.
- Pro – actively work with the Service Manager and wider support team to ensure any recurring technical issues are addressed and any training or documentation requirements are identified and implemented.
- Prioritizing and Managing workload effectively, managing several open Incidents/Problems and mini projects simultaneously.
- Update the ticketing system, ensuring calls are logged and all notes, progress and required actions are updated promptly and accurately.
- Continuously improve knowledge and understanding across the various software and hardware technologies supported by the team.
- Advanced Vocational (mbo 4) or Higher Vocational toward ICT and specific Microsoft or HPE certification or relevant work experience (1 year plus).
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written in Dutch and English.
- Teamplayer, stress resistant, pragmatic and enthusiastic.
Interested in this position? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org