Maduro & Curiel's Bank Group - Senior Auditor IT MCB Group
The Senior Auditor assists the Manager IT Audit in leading, directing and managing of the IT audit professionals to assess the design and operational effectiveness of internal controls relating to IT infrastructure and applications, Information and Cyber Security, IT projects and related processes supporting businesses throughout the MCB Group.
The Senior Auditor adheres to the Internal Audit Charter and ensures department standards are maintained in the completion of all assignments in accordance with the Bank’s Audit Methodology.
You will be based in Curaçao or Remote.
- Assist in the preparation of the Annual Audit Plan related to IT & IS, using a risk-based approach and gathering key trends and information to confirm planned risks/areas of focus.
- Identify systemic/emerging issues that may impact the audit plan through discussion with the Manager IT Audit. This may include preplanning meetings and walkthroughs with audit clients to confirm our understanding of the processes and activities subject to audit.
- Manage efficient use of obtained audit resources by monitoring/execution of IT audits, timely escalation and management of eventual conflicts and priorities.
- Actively seek to stay informed of industry trends, developments and (cyber) risks in order to support audit continuous monitoring of the Bank’s proper management of Information Technology and Information Security risks.
- Continue self-development to expand or maintain an understanding of the business line’s key processes and business Information Systems utilized in support of these processes.
- Seek in-depth knowledge of the risk factors relevant to information technology, security and data processing operations in a multi-platform environment hosted at the Bank as well as in the Cloud.
- Establish and maintain a solid relationship with audit clients to serve as a catalyst for positive change and improvement of information, technology and (cyber) security risk management.
Educational Requirements/ Previous relevant experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 Years of experience in Information Technology & Information Security, including Cyber Security.
- Thorough knowledge of security assessment (exploit tools, vulnerability assessment, web application security, secure coding assessment, etc.) and security monitoring tools/software (IDS, IPS, SIEM, etc.).
- Thorough knowledge of network security architecture, penetration & red team testing, data loss prevention, VMWare / Cloud security, DDOS- and malware protection, and encryption.
- Thorough knowledge and use of data analytics and other advanced techniques and tools to improve efficiencies.
- Highly motivated, adaptable and diplomatic with demonstrated ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English to build and leverage strategic working relationships
- Strong integrity and professionalism
Please click here for the detailed Job Description. If this vacancy fits your career ambition, please submit your cover letter and resume to our MCB Group Human Resources department at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your email, we will send you a confirmation and will provide you with more information regarding the application process.
Thank you for showing interest in becoming part of our MCB Group family!