Grant Thornton Dutch Caribbean - (Senior) Associate Audit
As an Associate or Senior Associate, you conduct audits of financial statements in accordance with applicable standards. You assist in the planning, execution and completion of audit, review, or consulting services. You perform procedures under the supervision of a more experienced auditor but are expected to be able to work independently and guide less experienced trainees. You maintain excellent working relationship with clients at all levels, to enhance customer satisfaction. You are the face of Grant Thornton in the field. Tasks and responsibilities are, but not limited to audit the financial statements, review internal control processes and systems.
- You have a completed bachelor or master’s degree in the field of Accounting and Auditing.
- You have proven knowledge and minimal 0-3 years’ experience in financial reporting and internal controls and auditing. You are IT savvy. You are committed to obtain your RA, AA, or CPA certification or equivalent soon.
- You’re a self- motivated, confident, and hardworking individual, who enjoys working within a team. You’re able to work and deliver under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Strong written and oral proficiency in Dutch and English is required.
- Knowledge of Papiamento is a plus. You’re enthusiastic and ambitious and have a strong personality.
- You recognize yourself in our CLEARR core values: Collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect, responsibility.
Probably you are filled with questions, such as your growth opportunities and the work culture. We help you to discover your space for growth within Grant Thornton Curaçao. Please send your resume, motivation letter, diplomas, and reference letters to email@example.com