BDO Dutch Caribbean - Senior Assistant Accountant
As a (Senior) Assistant Accountant you will work together with your team, for different clients from various industries. Our clients are family owned businesses, corporate clients, public sector organizations, nonprofit organizations and internationally operating companies. Your clients and your responsibilities will vary depending on the assignment and your seniority.
- Efficiently utilize technical knowledge to carry out work projects and assignments;
- Perform and assist on audit engagements, prepare and complete working papers and financial statements;
- Gather evidence for Assurance and Accounting engagements;
- Follow up on review notes, confirmations received and outstanding issues to assist the Manager
in the completion of the file;
- Build positive working relationships with clients and effectively respond to request and suggestions;
- Participate in business development initiatives and identify new business opportunities with existing clients;
- Effectively communicate with team members regarding progress updates and issues on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy;
- Starting or completing a Master’s degree in Accountancy;
- 1-4 years prior work history including public accounting experience in both compilation and audit;
- You value teamwork, client service and quality in detailed work;
- You display strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills;
- Proficient in English and preferably Dutch.
BDO offers a dynamic job in an open, informal and supportive work environment, as well as excellent primary and secondary employment terms, commensurate with your level of education and experience. We also offer you the possibility to balance your work-and private life.
If you are the right candidate for the job, you can send your application attn: