BDO Dutch Caribbean - Senior Assistant Accountant BDO SXM
As an experienced professional in our Accounting & Assurance practice, you will primarily be in charge of several audit and compilation assignments and, depending on the assignments, supervise the performance of assistants. As a Senior Assistant Accountant you will provide coaching and learning opportunities for your team members. You will maintain contact with the clients professionally, both at management level and the level immediately below that. You advise clients with respect to the administrative organization and internal control, and you review the existence and functioning of parts of the administrative organization. In addition to the foregoing, you will be involved in special assignments as part of a team. You are an independent self-starter with an excellent eye for detail.
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Accountancy;
- Completing your CPA/ RA or AA certiﬁcation;
- 4-6 years prior work history including signiﬁcant public accounting experience in both compilation and audit;
- You value teamwork, client service, and quality in detailed work;
- You display strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills;
- Proﬁcient in Dutch and English.
BDO offers a dynamic job in an open, informal and supportive work environment, as well as excellent primary and secondary employment terms, commensurate with your level of education and experience. We also offer you the possibility to balance your work- and private life.
If you think you are the right candidate for the job, you can send your application to BDO St. Maarten B.V. to the attention of Natascha Sillé at email address: email@example.com