BearingPoint Caribbean - Security Tester
As Security Tester, you will join our Solution Development department and work on large and complex IT projects.
Join BearingPoint Caribbean to play a key role in the successful digital transformations of our government clients in Small Island Developing States (SIDS) and developing countries. Your mission is to enable them to use technology to drive change. If you want to impact and help shape the way our clients offer public services to their citizens and businesses, then this is a role for you.
Helping to improve the quality, functionality, and security of our solutions is crucial to leading the successful delivery of our IT projects. We build on a business process management development platform to create smarter processes for our government clients. Our focus lies on three fundamental areas of government: tax, social security, and permits & licensing.
Join our team
We are offering the challenging position of Security Tester
As Security Tester, you will join our Solution Development department and work on large and complex IT projects. In this diverse role, you are responsible for security testing and functional software testing. Together with our other security tester, you will further develop and professionalize security testing within our company. You will be part of our full-fledged Test team, in which knowledge-sharing and development are highly stimulated.
- From test planning up to test closure activities, you coordinate and support all test life cycle activities in the projects you work on. You use the methods as laid out by TMap Next and/or ISTQB.
- You apply your up-to-date knowledge of security testing and thoroughly test our solutions for vulnerabilities.
- You act as an ambassador for security testing in our company and you become the go-to person for security-related issues.
- Using your adaptive and flexible skills within the development process, you improve product quality by identifying risks and defects as early as possible.
- You thoroughly test software solutions against the test base on both functional and non-functional requirements.
- You continuously provide visibility and report on product quality and outstanding risks to stakeholders in order to mitigate them as much as possible.
- You focus on innovation and use your experience to provide guidance and support while maintaining a high level of quality in an agile environment.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Informatics or similar studies and a minimum of 4 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- You are certified in TMap NEXT Test Master and/or ISTQB Test Manager.
- You are a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), other relevant security certifications (such as OSCP) are a big advantage.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in security testing.
- You have knowledge of test automation and testing of non-functional quality attributes.
- You have outstanding critical and analytical skills and are able to communicate in a friendly and highly accessible way, both inside and outside the organization.
- You have good interpersonal skills and are fluent in Dutch and English; Papiamentu & Spanish is a plus.
- Dynamic working environment
- Competitive salary package and pension scheme
- Relocation compensation