NetPro Group - Scrum Master
As a Scrum Master you facilitate (remote) multi-disciplinary teams in executing projects according to the Scrum method. You host the Scrum meetings and monitor the progress within the various projects to ensure the teams can perform at their best. As a Scrum Master you are the connecting link between the team(s) and the product owner in a very Dynamic environment with quickly changing requirements.
You are a communicative strong team player and like to share your knowledge with your team of developers.
- Engage end users and subject matter experts to identify, develop and validate their requirements.
- Organize, plan and facilitate relevant Agile meetings: backlog refinement, daily standup, iteration/release planning, demo, sprint review etc.
- Help teams to prevent and/or solve problems (remove obstacles).
- Teaching team members and clients Scrum principles and encouraging agile development.
- Help write and adapt user stories and product visions.
- Help the Product Owner with organizing the product backlog items.
- Extensive relevant experience within IT Project management.
- Preferably certified Scrum Master and certification in one or more Agile methods.
- Significant practical Agile experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Dutch and English.
- A real team player, stress resistant, pragmatic, and enthusiastic.
- You are very customer/service oriented.
Interested in this position? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org