Maduro & Curiel's Bank Group - Sales & Service Officer
The Sales and Service Officer (SSO) is responsible for contributing to the branch’s overall success by achieving individual sales targets through meeting the financial needs of retail customers by providing practical advice and superior customer service. In addition, the SSO will identify referral opportunities to other areas of the business (Premium Banking, Private Banking and Investment Services, Commercial Department) and comply with all operational policies and regulations.
You are based in Curaçao.
- Is responsible to meet and/or exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales targets across all retail product categories in order to contribute to the overall portfolio growth of the Bank.
- Addressing the financial needs of retail customers and offering practical solutions across all cornerstones using the Sales Conversation Roadmap.
- Efficiently completing sales administration to minimize re-submission and meet customer expectations in agreed-to timeframes;
- Maintaining a current and thorough knowledge of product features, benefits, pricing policies and procedures for all retail products, including legislation for which products can be sold in the branch.
- Actively participate in all Bank promotional campaigns and marketing initiatives targeted at retail customers, including car shows, open houses, mortgage events and any other events for which MCB participates and requires the assistance of their SSOs;
- Ensure customer contact and other relevant information is up-to-date in order to reflect any changes in activity or personal information;
- Effectively identify customer needs in other lines of business (e.g. Maduro Risk Insurance, Corporate Department, Private Banking and Investment Services) and generate the referral using the appropriate Bank Process;
- Is Responsible for delivering customer service ensuring clients receive the best customer service during their interaction with the Sales staff
- Responsible for meeting Regulatory, Compliance and Bank policies and procedures for customer transactions ensuring adherence to the Law and regulations.
Educational Requirements/Previous relevant experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Banking, Economics, Accounting or similar
- Special courses: All related Sales and Service Training.
- 3 years in a position that requires client handling/ exposure to a sales culture
- Fluent in English, Dutch and Spanish (both oral and written).
- Computer skills (MS Office, Decision Pro, AS400, Sales Tracking and/or any other systems necessary in order to complete day-to-day tasks).
- Highly motivated, adaptable and diplomatic with demonstrated ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Ability to build and leverage strategic working relationships
Please click here for the detailed Job Description. If this vacancy fits your career ambition, please submit your cover letter and resume to our MCB Group Human Resources department at: email@example.com. Upon receipt of your email, we will send you a confirmation and will provide you with more information regarding the application process.
Thank you for showing interest in becoming part of our MCB Group family!