Kooyman - Repair Service Technician Barbados
The Repair Service Technician is responsible for repairing and correctly handling of all maintenance, service and repairs of power tools.
- Properly providing information to our customers about the products and the repair options
- Attend customers who have complaints about their power tools
- Independently carrying out maintenance, repair and overhaul on power tools
- Prepare maintenance and/or repair orders
- Operate diverse equipment to repair appliances and machines
- Conduct administrative tasks by processing incoming machine defects and/or repairs
- Thinking along and making recommendations to improve the work process
- Service minded and customer friendly attitude
- Completed education in Electrical Engineering and/ or Mechatronics level
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in repairing and maintaining power tools is a must
- Insight into and expert in the field of mechanical and electronic components
- Problem-solving ability, pro-activeness and good repair techniques
- Flexible attitude and reliable
- Good communication skills and like to have customer contact
- Can respond adequately to unexpected situations
Do you have the experience we are looking for in combination with a service-oriented attitude? Send your application, including your motivation letter and resume no later than 31 October 2022 via the application form below.
Click here for available vacancies.