Maduro & Curiel's Bank Group - Relationship Officer Premium Banking & Investment Services
As the main contact for the Premium Banking and Investment Services clients, the Relationship Officer is responsible for building a lasting relationship between the bank and the client by providing a superior level of service to each customer. Responsibilities are to retain and increase customer portfolio, grow product balances and number of products by up and cross selling of the bank’s products using a financial life cycle approach. You will be responsible for contributing to both sales goals and service through daily interactions in order to foster a relationship of mutual trust and confidence with our Premium Banking and Investment Services customers and other employees.
You will be based in Curaçao.
- Sell customized financial solutions by recognizing customers’ needs throughout a customer’s life cycle:
- Planning and completing relationship building activities for assigned customers.
- Be the first point of contact for all managed banking, borrowing and investment clients, delivering the highest degree of client service standards, ensuring that all aspects of the assigned relationships receive ongoing attention, to maintain, improve, and grow the relationship.
- Participating in periodic sales meetings with team members as part of the sales pipeline management developing sales opportunities based on market data and customer analytics.
- Liaising and utilizing Bank product specialists to stay abreast of new enhancements, products and services, and to fulfill identified client needs.
- Ensuring all transactions are consistently and accurately processed within the time frames established by the service level agreements.
- Taking full responsibility for all customer inquiries/concerns/complaints by resolving those matters to the customer’s satisfaction either by phone or by scheduled appointments.
- Participating in local professional and community events and associations to develop and expand network of contacts.
- Applying the Know Your Customer (KYC/AML) requirements including Customer identity, source(s) of funds and the nature and volume of the activity that is to be undertaken.
Educational Requirements/Previous relevant experience:
- MBA or degree from a university or an institute of higher education is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, business administration or commercial management
- Highly motivated, adaptable and diplomatic with demonstrated ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and team-oriented environment
- English, Dutch and Spanish languages (advanced level),
- Intermediate to advanced level in Computer courses (Windows office);
- Previous experience: at least 2-3 years of sales and customer service experience in banking and/or relevant work experience.
- PC skills, including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Powerpoint
Please click here for the detailed Job Description. If this vacancy fits your career ambition, please submit your cover letter and resume to our MCB Group Human Resources department at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your email, we will send you a confirmation and will provide you with more information regarding the application process.
Thank you for showing interest in becoming part of our MCB Group family!