White Yellow Cross Care Foundation - Registered Nurse - Rehabilitation Center & Hospice
This vacancy is for a full time position (40 hours per week) within our 8-bed Rehabilitation Center and 3-bed Hospice Facility.
Dutch residents or permanent residence permit holders only. Job description is available on request.
The RN job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Coordinates, sets up and performs rehabilitation care;
· Performs nursing activities;
· Executes administrative tasks.
The job requires:
· MBO level 4 Nursing supplemented with knowledge of and experience in Rehabilitation and Hospice care.
· Able to work all shifts and work independently;
· Knowledge of the English language, Spanish, French and Dutch are a plus.
The White and Yellow Cross Care Foundation provides client-centered quality care in a warm and safe environment to all Sint Maarten residents in need. This trusted CARE is supported by continuous learning opportunities for all our 175+ employees. Besides remuneration, vacation allowance, Christmas bonus, healthcare insurance, and our pension plan, we offer a great and inspiring work atmosphere with opportunities to grow, personally and professionally. Because you will take care of our clients, we will support your health by offering a variety of free sports classes on a daily basis.
For more information please call +1 721 5484431 and ask for Macfolda Gumbs. To apply, please send your application letter, resume, diploma and ID to Johanna Wever, HR officer via: email@example.com