White Yellow Cross Care Foundation - Registered Nurse - District Nursing
This vacancy is for a full-time position (40 hours per week) within our District Nursing team. The District Nursing Care provides short-term or long-term care to clients who are getting older, are chronically ill, terminally ill, recovering from surgery, or are disabled. The District Nursing Care also provides Mother and Child care for newborns.
The RN tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates care for clients;
- Provides support to clients with ADL activities;
- Performs nursing activities;
- Performs person oriented physical care to clients;
- Executes administrative tasks.
Dutch residents or permanent residence permit holders only.
Function description is available on request.
The job requires:
- MBO level 4 Nursing;
- Relevant work experience in nursing care;
- Valid B driver’s license;
- Able to work all shifts and work independently;
- Knowledge of the English and Dutch language. Spanish and French are a plus.
The White and Yellow Cross Care Foundation provides client-centered quality care in a warm and safe environment to all Sint Maarten residents in need. This trusted CARE is supported by continuous learning opportunities for all our 175+ employees. Besides remuneration, vacation allowance, Christmas bonus, healthcare insurance, and our pension plan, we offer a great and inspiring work atmosphere with opportunities to grow, personally and professionally. Because you will take care of our clients, we will support your health by offering a variety of free sports classes daily.
For more information please call +1 721 5484431 and ask for Marleen de Bruin. To apply, please send your application letter, resume and diploma to Johanna Wever, HR officer via: email@example.com