Maduro & Curiel's Bank Group - Officer Non-Financial Risk
The Officer Non-Financial Risk Management supports the Risk Management department and facilitates the primary Risk Management tools and methodologies under the direction of the General Manager Non-Financial Risk with tasks specifically defined. The incumbent should be able to translate core Risk Management methodologies in a language understandable to the business. The incumbent should be able to apply basic skills and competencies such as analytical skills, communication, accuracy & thoroughness and critical thinking in order to assist with the preparation of advice, presentations and reporting to (senior) management.
You will be based in Curaçao.
- Coordinate and support Core Risk Management activities under the direction of the General Manager Non-Financial Risk, Analyze risks in business processes and supporting activities of the Bank.
- Perform action tracking and support the business with implementing measures of improvements
- Support the business by understanding and applying a common Risk Language that allows consistency within the Bank.
- Risk/root cause identification and suggesting Measures of Improvements
- Assist with the preparation of written communications and reports reflecting a comprehensive understanding of the risks or issues and the associated impact in accordance with Risk Management standards and methodology, Assist with the preparation of various periodic internal reports.
- Ensures appropriate internal controls are properly maintained and observed.
- Keeping abreast of changes in Bank policy and local regulations.
Educational Requirements/Previous relevant experience:
- A (post) academic (WO) degree in Business Administration, Economics, and Risk Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Preferably at least 1 year of relevant work experience in Risk Management, Internal Control or Audit.
- Highly motivated, adaptable and diplomatic with demonstrated ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Good communication skills including fluency in English and Dutch in writing and speech
- Ability to critically look at business processes and delineate inherent risks and measures of improvements
- An analytical and investigative mind with a good eye for detail while at the same time having a helicopter view to look at processes end-to-end
- Proficient PC skills using common software tools to access and communicate within the Bank (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Preferably some experience with using GRC tooling and performing different types of analysis in said tooling
- Good social skills are required since all of our work in done together with business and management
Please click here for the detailed Job Description. If this vacancy fits your career ambition, please submit your cover letter and resume to our MCB Group Human Resources department at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your email, we will send you a confirmation and will provide you with more information regarding the application process.
Thank you for showing interest in becoming part of our MCB Group family!