Maduro & Curiel's Bank Group - Manager Non-Financial Risk
The Manager Risk Management should facilitate the primary Risk Management tools and methodologies (nearly) independently. You should be able to translate core Risk Management methodologies into a language understandable for the business and appropriate for management reporting and apply basic skills and competencies such as analytical skills, communication, accuracy & thoroughness and critical thinking in order to advise, present and report to (senior) management.
You are based in Curaçao.
- Translate risk management activities (RCSAs, OREs, NIRAs, etc.) into high-quality final (draft) products such as memos, case files, dashboards, and reports.
- Apply a holistic approach in case of individual cases/issues/Execute assigned Risk Management activities independently, under the direction of the General Manager Non-Financial Risk, including the facilitation of activities (workshops, interviews, forms) and documentation of work performed in writing and registration in CERRIX.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are properly maintained and observed.
- Keeping abreast of changes in Bank policy and local regulations.
Educational Requirements/Previous relevant experience:
- A (post) academic degree in Business Administration, Economics, and Risk Management.
- Any training or certificate related to the non-financial risk areas is a pre/advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, with a proven track record in Risk Management or audit.
- Excellent communication skills including fluency in English and Dutch in writing and speech.
- A good understanding of and experience with Risk Management frameworks and control frameworks such as COSO and COBIT.
- Ability to execute Key Risk Management tools and activities independently and draft reports.
- Proven project management skills with experience in Lean six sigma/Scrum/Agile/Prince II.
- Hands-on experience in using GRC tooling and performing different types of analysis in said tooling.
- Proficient PC skills using common software tools to access and communicate within the Bank (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A strong intrinsic motivation to drive continuous improvement and business excellence.
- Ability to explain even the most complex situations in an easy-to-understand manner.
Please click here for the detailed Job Description. If this vacancy fits your career ambition, please submit your cover letter and resume to our MCB Group Human Resources department at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your email, we will send you a confirmation and will provide you with more information regarding the application process.
Thank you for showing interest in becoming part of our MCB Group family!