Maduro & Curiel's Bank Group - Manager IT Audit MCB Group
The Manager IT Audit provides enterprise-wide, independent, objective assurance over the design and operation of the Bank’s internal control, risk management and governance processes.
The objective of this position is to fulfill a Senior IT Auditor role, in leading, directing and managing the IT audit professionals to assess the design and operational effectiveness of internal controls relating to IT infrastructure and applications, Information and Cyber Security, IT projects and related processes supporting businesses throughout the MCB Group.
Adheres to the Internal Audit Charter and ensures department standards are maintained in the completion of all assignments in accordance with the Bank’s Audit Methodology.
You are based in Curaçao.
- Prepare Annual Information Systems & Technology Audit Plan using a risk-based approach and gathering key trends and information to confirm planned risks/areas of focus.
- Identify systemic/emerging issues that may impact the audit plan through discussion with the Chief Auditor. This may include preplanning meetings and walkthroughs with auditees to confirm our understanding of the processes and activities subject to audit.
- In the role of audit principal, review all audit work records including presentations, the identified root cause(s), added value audit recommendations, audit conclusions and reports to be discussed with auditee management in alignment with audit methodology and procedures.
- Manage overall audit finding issue monitoring, tracking, testing and closing of internal and regulatory audit finding issues.
- Actively manage all aspects of Audit Finding issue tracking on a continuous basis and keep the Chief Auditor informed of the status on a regular basis.
- Actively seek to stay informed about industry trends, developments and (cyber) risks in order to support audit continuous monitoring of the Bank’s proper management of Information Technology and Information Security risks.
- Manage required IT-Audit assistance in special projects as assigned, including investigations and other special projects that Audit may be requested to perform by management
- Identify and advise audit teams on the use of data analytics and other advanced techniques and tools when required in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of audit assessments
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are properly maintained and observed.
- Keeping abreast of changes in Bank policy and local regulations.
Educational Requirements/Previous relevant experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 Years of experience in Information Technology & Information Security, including Cyber Security
- Thorough knowledge of security assessment (exploit tools, vulnerability assessment, web application security, secure coding assessment, etc.) and security monitoring tools/software (IDS, IPS, SIEM, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of network security architecture, penetration & red team testing, data loss prevention, VMWare / Cloud security, DDOS- and malware protection, and encryption.
- Thorough knowledge and use of data analytics and other advanced techniques and tools to improve efficiencies.
Technology certifications (minimum one required):
- Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP).
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CSSP).
- Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA).
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
Audit certification (minimum one required):
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent.
- Certified in Risk & Information System Control or equivalent.
- Highly motivated, adaptable and diplomatic with demonstrated ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English to build and leverage strategic working relationships.
Please click here for the detailed Job Description. If this vacancy fits your career ambition, please submit your cover letter and resume to our MCB Group Human Resources department at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your email, we will send you a confirmation and will provide you with more information regarding the application process.
Thank you for showing interest in becoming part of our MCB Group family!