SOAB - Manager Financial Audit (RA)
SOAB, Stichting Overheidsaccountantsbureau is recruiting a Manager Financial Audit (RA) for our St. Maarten office.
As the Manager Financial Audit, you will be responsible for preparing, coordinating, executing, and reporting on financial statements audits and other assurance or assurance-related engagements, in accordance with professional and quality standards, budget, and planning.
- Operate as a professional mainly in the assurance and assurance related field;
- Effectively and pro-actively communicate with clients and with the team members during the execution of engagements, while managing deadlines and budgets;
- Proactively build a working relationship with clients and respond to their request.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience in financial audit, and working experience in the advisory is a pre;
- At least 3 years experience in leading teams and independently managing financial audit engagements;
- At least a Master’s degree in Auditing/Accounting, Business Administration, Business Economics, Public Administration, or similar. Additional a RA, CPA, or ACCA certification;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Affinity for political, community, and governmental matters.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
If you’re interested in this position and meet the qualifications, please visit our booth at the FRED Expo or send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com