BearingPoint Caribbean - HR & Talent Development Specialist (Rotterdam)
To support our great teams and contribute to the growth of our company, we are looking for a passionate and dedicated professional for the role of HR & Talent Development Specialist. Someone who is familiar with, but not defined by traditional Human Resources practices and disciplines, but rather by unique experiences, and a forward-thinking vision.
We are looking for someone with an energetic personality, optimistic attitude, and a desire to have a positive impact on those around them. The ideal candidate pays attention to people and does everything possible to facilitate this person to get the best out of themselves. In this role, the Talent Development Specialist brings together the expectations of the organization and the talents and motivations of our people and facilitates the employee, team, and manager in establishing development plans to work together on growth and performance.
You report to the Director of People & Culture and are part of the Talent Development team. This role is based in Rotterdam. BearingPoint Caribbean has a hybrid working model, offering the possibility to work from home.
- Serve as consultant, coach, and advisor to employees regarding their personal development.
- Build and execute effective onboarding, performance, and development programs.
- Collaborate with business units and departments to identify talent development needs including talent skills gaps, (leadership) development opportunities, and workforce planning needs.
- Conduct job and offer interviews, in cooperation with Talent Acquisition, to support our employment strategy and objectives.
- Play a key role in the onboarding of new hires and work together with Talent Acquisition and the Units to continuously improve the new hire experience.
- Participate in the planning and execution of projects and initiatives relating to culture, employee experience, recognition, communications, team building, etc.
- Set up and maintain curricula, courses, and offerings for training content based on business needs and established best practices.
Some of the work you may find yourself doing in a typical week includes:
- Have one-on-one talent meetings with people.
- Meet with Unit Directors and other stakeholders to discuss the workforce situation.
- Follow up on basic HR questions.
- Have feedback sessions with a project team about collaboration.
- Create new modules for our Onboarding program.
- Create new training material together with our platform suppliers.
- Brainstorm with Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding about ideas to further implement our core values into the organization.
- You have more than 5 years of experience in Human Resources.
- You have in-depth knowledge of human resources, learning & development, and talent management.
- You are a real people person with an engaging and inspiring attitude and a positive mindset.
- You have excellent conversation and coaching techniques.
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English and Dutch.
- You are available at least 32 hours per week.
- Experience in the IT industry is a plus.
We are proud of our organization’s culture and continuously aim to serve our people and help them reach their full potential at BearingPoint. We offer:
- A fast-growing international working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary, including holiday allowance and pension scheme