Aruba Airport Authority - HR Advisor
As our HR Advisor you will be working on exciting projects in an enthusiastic, professional and motivated team where we welcome your input. You will be a point of contact in HR for our people and will give advice on various HR matters, working closely with the rest of the organization. The implementation of critical tactics will be one of your main goals, as HR is focused and geared towards facilitating and enabling AAA in the realization of the strategic goals for the current year and the ones ahead of us.
- Collaborating on implementing a variety of HR tactics;
- Focusing on new HR trends;
- Working on standardization and improvement of processes;
- HR communication: Internally and Externally;
- Managing employee relations;
- Assisting in the career development, team building, training and succession planning of our employees;
- Increasing our Employee Engagement;
- Monitoring and managing our HR metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management;
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience in the field of HR;
- In depth knowledge and understanding of HR processes and cases;
- Thorough knowledge of Aruban labor laws;
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects;
- Strong writing & verbal skills.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and you are ready to start an exciting career, we invite you to apply. Please click “Here” and upload your application letter with resume, diplomas and/or certifications.
For questions regarding this vacancy and/or the selection procedure, please contact HR at 524-2424. A reference check, assessment and medical evaluation will be part of the selection procedure.
Last day to apply October 11, 2022.