White Yellow Cross Care Foundation - Group Leader - Sister Basilia Center Residence
This vacancy is for a full time position (40 hours) within our Sister Basilia Center (Residence). The Sister Basilia Center Residential Home is for persons with an intellectual disability. The Group Leaders place emphasis on structuring clients in the following skills: academic, physical, social and self-help.
Dutch residents or permanent residence permit holders only.
The job description is available on request.
The Group Leader’s tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Stimulates and provides support to clients with ADL activities;
· Performs and provides guidance in household and/or recreational tasks;
· Performs simple medical tasks such as wound care and subcutaneous injecting;
· Execute administrative tasks such as maintaining of care files.
The job requires:
· SPW level 3 or 4 diploma / LPN level 3 diploma
· Relevant work experience in day care, education or in intellectual disabled care;
· Knowledge of the English language. Spanish and Papiamento are a plus.
The White and Yellow Cross Care Foundation provides client-centered quality care in a warm and safe environment to all Sint Maarten residents in need. This trusted CARE is supported by continuous learning opportunities for all our 175+ employees. Besides remuneration, vacation allowance, Christmas bonus, healthcare insurance, and our pension plan, we offer a great and inspiring work atmosphere with opportunities to grow, personally and professionally. Because you will take care of our clients, we will support your health by offering a variety of free sports classes on a daily basis.
For more information please call +1 721 5483172 and ask for Mimi Hodge. To apply, please send your application letter, resume and diploma to Johanna Wever, HR officer via: email@example.com