Grant Thornton Dutch Caribbean - Tax Assistant (Aruba)
Unlock your potential for growth by helping the world’s most dynamic organisations unlock theirs. At Grant Thornton, we’re looking for people who are looking for tomorrow’s solutions. For our office in Aruba we have the following opportunity:
Opportunity as a Tax Assistant (Aruba)
What are the role’s main responsibilities, what will it involve?
As a Tax Assistant, both local and international clients will be part of your portfolio. As a Tax Assistant, you assist the Senior Advisors in the preparation of tax advice. You’ll work on different types of assignments and support the tax team.
What we are looking for
- You hold a Dutch master degree in Fiscal Law or Fiscal Economics;
- You have 0-2 years of work experience in the field of tax;
- You’re a self- motivated, confident and hardworking individual, who enjoys working within a team;
- Strong written and oral proficiency in Dutch and English is required;
- You’re enthusiastic and ambitious and have a strong personality;
- You recognize yourself in our CLEARR core values: Collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect, responsibility.
Probably you are filled with questions, such as your growth opportunities and the culture. We help you to discover your space for growth within Grant Thornton.