Grant Thornton Dutch Caribbean - Junior Manager Audit (Curaçao)
Unlock your potential for growth by helping the world’s most dynamic organisations unlock theirs. At Grant Thornton, we’re looking for people who are looking for tomorrow’s solutions. For our office in Curaçao we have the following opportunity:
Opportunity a Junior Manager Audit (Curaçao)
What we ask
As a junior manager within the assurance practice, you are going to work for customers who operate both nationally and internationally. Your customer portfolio varies from Banks, Insurance, Trust, Fund, Government and public services, Retail & consumer to schools. In this independent role, you monitor the progress of the audit work and you are in direct contact with the manager/partner. You lead assistants in varying team compositions, where guidance in their professional and personal development is an important part.
What we are looking for
As Junior Manager assurance you recognize yourself in the following profile:
• You are at a well-advanced stage with your post master RA, CPA, AA or have the title already in possession; • You have at least 4 years of work experience within the audit practice;
• You are enterprising, communicative, customer-and result-oriented and a team player;
• You have an accurate and professionally critical setting with a straight back;
• You are socially involved;
• You have experience in managing a team;
• You are commercially set up;
• You have good knowledge of the Dutch and English language. Knowledge of Papiamentu is a plus;
You recognize yourself in our CLEARR core values: Collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect, responsibility.