Grant Thornton Dutch Caribbean - Junior Consultant Advisory (Aruba
Grant Thornton’s Advisory & Assurance practice creates tailor- made solutions delivered by innovative, curious professionals who bring technical depth and industry insight to our clients. The provided advisory services include project management, strategy, enterprise risk management, IT and performance improvement.
As a Junior Consultant, you support (Senior) Consultants and Managers from the Advisory team in providing advice in different areas. You play a role in dealing with the client and other advisors, at all stages of the project. You will get acquainted with different sectors. Junior Consultants provide support during the preparation of business development opportunities, offers and proposals. In addition to personal responsibility for the quality and commercial delivery of the work, you are expected to develop skills and share your knowledge within the team.
What are the role’s main responsibilities, what will it involve?
- Work closely with Grant Thornton (Senior) Consultants, Managers and Partners to support them in resolving client challenges or issues;
- Maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and clients;
- Support the (Senior) Consultant and Manager with engagement management responsibilities;
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
Who we’re looking for:
- You’ll have a genuine interest in our clients. We want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organizations;
- You’ll know that what you do matters. As an organization we want to be known for how we do business, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients;
- You’ll seize opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimize growth for both our clients and ourselves;
- You’ll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions, listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- A university Master’s Degree;
- 0 to 2 years related work experience;
- Preferably experience in consultancy;
- Strong written and oral proficiency in Dutch and English. Knowledge of Papiamento is a plus;
- Analytical and numerical approach to problem solving;
- You recognize yourself in our CLEARR core values: Collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect, responsibility.
Probably you are filled with questions, such as your growth opportunities and the culture. We help you to discover your space for growth within Grant Thornton.