Kooyman - Gatekeeper Bonaire
In essence, the Gatekeeper is responsible for checking incoming and outgoing vehicles and materials. For this it is important that the Gatekeeper has product knowledge of building materials in general.
- Service minded and always treating all customers with a smile
- In charge of checking the incoming, and outgoing vehicles, drivers and material entering and leaving the yard/drive thru
- Perform security activities, taking security regulations into consideration
- Show customers/visitors their way around and refer them to the right department
- Use the computer system to register outgoing materials and lookup prices of articles
- Stay informed of the stock/(new) articles and changes in prices
- Ensuring a clean and tidy work area
- At all times customer focused and stress resistant
- Technical Education with additional professional training
- Basic course in computers (MS Office)
- Reliable and honest
- Able to act firmly if necessary to enforce corporate rules and procedures
- Able to work with figures
- Good knowledge of building materials/products
- Willing to work during the weekends, on Sundays, public holidays and work irregular hours
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and would you like to be part of our team in Bonaire? Then send your motivation letter with your CV thru the application form below.
For more information about the position, you can contact the HRM department by calling +5999 4613333 ext. 1307.
Click here for available vacancies.