Ernst & Young Dutch Caribbean - Staff Accounting Compliance and Reporting (ACR) — EY Curaçao
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Advisory services. Our family of over 250,000 professionals worldwide are united by our shared values, which inspire us and guide us to do the right thing. EY Curacao is part of an integrated regional firm, EY Caribbean (EYC), which consists of offices in Aruba, Barbados, Curaçao, Guyana, Jamaica, St. Lucia, Surinam and Trinidad.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. As part of the highest performing teams, you will deliver real insight and value. You will have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career. Networks and knowledge that will last you a lifetime.
Recruiting, developing and retaining top talent is at the heart of our organization. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration and flexibility so the great people who form our teams can truly excel. From the moment you join us, we will give you real challenges and offer you great opportunities to develop your professional skills and shape your career. Our reputation is based on creating outstanding professionals. And as you play your part, we play ours.
At EY it’s all about being the best and building a better working world. On this mission we are looking for more exceptional people to join our high performing team in Curaçao.
To strengthen our team we are looking for young professionals with at least a bachelor’s degree in accountancy or business administration and between 0 – 3 years of relevant working experience.
The qualities we look for in all our colleagues?
- Technical knowledge is very important, but character is even more important
- Basic accounting knowledge with the ability to think in accounting journals and journal entries
- Knowledge of Financial reporting, preferably of Dutch GAAP
- Team players with an eye for detail and a high standard of integrity, who go the extra mile
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude with a lot of energy and enthusiasm to learn and grow
- Innovative and results-oriented professionals with entrepreneurial skills who share our unwavering commitment to high quality