Deloitte Dutch Caribbean - Cyber Security Analyst
As a security analyst you will be a part of our growing team of cyber professionals, all of which share a passion for technical security challenges. You will work on a variety of different technical assignments within the security domain. These could either be performed at client location or within our Global Cyber Intelligence Center network. Examples of assignments you would work on are onboarding our clients on our services, performing security monitoring and threat hunting or researching emerging threats. Your role within our team may vary somewhere between advisory services towards clients or internal development of security products, depending on your personal preferences. Our expectations are matched to your preferences, background and experience. What matters most to us is that you are a team player with affinity for technology who is not afraid to learn.
As an analyst we will offer you a job where not only you can use your technical knowledge and experience, but where above all you will expand it. You will work our team which shares affinity and experience for security technology. We value that you keep developing yourself and that your activities within the team continue to challenge and enjoy you. That our cyber team keeps growing every year is a testament to the good atmosphere and satisfaction within our team. In consultation with your manager you will determine your own training program. Examples of frequently chosen trainings are CISSP, TOGAF or OSCP, but we also offer a wide variety of internal trainings.
We are looking for new security analysts for our cyber team with immediate effect. Are you interested in security and technology and do you want to understand and solve technical security challenges? Does the above job description fit and excite you? Then we would very much like to meet with you! Apart the job description, we expect you to meet the following qualifications:
- A HBO (University of Applied Sciences) or WO (University) Bachelor/Master degree;
- Interested in:
– IT automation technology (e.g. Ansible, Puppet);
– Virtualization technology (e.g. VMware, KVM, Xen, Hyper-V, etc.);
– Linux container technology (e.g. Docker);
– Identity and access management (e.g. Active Directory, OpenLDAP, etc.);
– Virtual cloud infrastructure (e.g. Azure, AWS, Rackspace, etc.);
– SIEM, Log management, security analytics, VPN, storage, ELK, Apache big data;
– OS (Windows and Linux);
– Networking technology;
– IDS, IPS, Firewalls.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and listening);
- Strong team player with ability to take charge of their area of expertise and ability to coordinate with other teams and instances;
- The ability to work under pressure of time and the ambition to further develop yourself.
We’re always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be – so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. And with our global reach and network, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community.
Deloitte Dutch Caribbean offers competitive terms of employment, career opportunities and a pleasant work environment.