BDO Dutch Caribbean - Data Processing Officer
You will be supporting the accounting team in a dynamic and varied administrative role, which is vital to ensuring high quality service to our clients. You will be part of the team helping our clients with their digital transformation journey, leading to do business in a more efficient and effective way. You’ll be supporting our team and our clients in a role which can make a significant difference in the way they handle their day-to-day financial administration.
Training of our in-house systems will be provided, while customer service experience and basic computer literacy (amongst other MS Excel and MS Office) are required competencies.
There has never been a better time to join us.
- You are mainly responsible for the correct input and processing of (financial) data into the systems and periodic closing of the books.
- You will review and reconcile any financial discrepancies encountered.
- You will assist with the periodic reporting of the accounts to our clients.
- You are responsible for reviewing the clients’ administration and ensure that all processes are in place to provide the periodic output.
- You will monitor deadlines and gathering of the information from clients and will also liaise with clients to obtain the necessary information timely.
- When necessary, you will communicate with clients and draft the replies to their inquiries.
- You will keep your manager and team members informed of the progress of the engagement.
- You identify, recommend and are focused on effective service delivery to our clients.
- Diploma SBO level 4 administration or diploma ‘PD Bookkeeping’.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Preferably experienced with common accounting software.
- You display strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills with good verbal and written communications skills in Dutch and English.
- You are accurate with a strong attention to detail.
- You have good organization skills and are teamwork oriented.
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace.
BDO offers a dynamic job in an open, informal and supportive work environment, as well as excellent primary and secondary employment terms, commensurate with your level of education and experience. We also offer you a healthy balance between your work-and private life.
If you are the right candidate for the job, you can send your application, until the 2nd of May 2022, to BDO B.V. to the attention of Natascha Sillé at email address: email@example.com.