Damen Shiprepair & Conversion - Welding Coordinator
The Quality & Welding Coordinator (40 hours) assists the Quality & Development department to facilitate an effective Quality Management System at DSCu.
- Actively maintains the certificates so that expiring certificates are renewed in time;
- Coordinates and initiates training required to obtain specific certificates by company and employees;
- Monitors and evaluates all welding processes and activities within the company and coordinates the implementation of new welding processes;
- Receives information, documents and instructions from and is on these projects accountable to the Production Manager;
- Works closely together with Head of the Steel and the Pipefitting Department, supervisors and welding Coaches;
- Gives advice and guidance for all welding activities on the shipyard.
- Secondary vocational training (MBO) level or equivalent;
- 5 years relevant experience in Welding SMAW, FCAW , GTAW and SAW including certificates;
- Languages: English and Spanish, Papiamento and Dutch are a pre;
- Good communication both oral & written in English, Papiamento and Spanish are an advantage;
- Ability to deal with stress;
- Knowledge of MS office applications;
- Good mental and physical condition;
- Ability to work in team;
- Has a serviceable and flexible attitude;
- Leadership skills.
- Good primary and secondary terms;
- Training and development
Log in to apply for this job. If you don’t have an account yet, please click on register to create your account to apply for this job.Log in