Damen Shiprepair & Conversion - Supervisor DSCu (Mechanical and Steel Department)
The Supervisor DSCu manages one or more groups of employees and group leader and is responsible for the efficient organization of specific ship repair projects.
- Determines on the basis of the planning optimal work order, required tools, materials, number of employees, etc.
- Checks the presence and availability of drawings, instructions, materials, tools, etc.
- Investigates any security measures to be taken;
- Coordinates the activities of the group leader, taking into account the availability of the employees and the urgency of the activities;
- Gives solutions to common technical problems;
- Is responsible for keeping track of the planning in terms of both progress and time budgets and reports this to the relevant supervisor;
- Enters the required data in IFS (hours and materials);
- Checks the work performed together with the Coordinator / HOD on quality and quantity;
- Checks progress with respect to the hours worked, materials used and other production costs.
- SBO level 4(MBO +) in the field of Mechanical Engineering / Ship Metal Processing
- Reading of drawings
- Use hand tools and machines
- Use measuring tools
- DSCu Safety and operating instructions
- Knowledge of Applications such as: IFS and MS Office
- Designation and construction parts of ships (professional jargon)
- Organizational and administrative state of affairs on site (procedures)
- Registration of hours worked and materials used in IFS
- Good primary and secondary terms;
- Training and development possibilities;
- Growth opportunities.
Log in to apply for this job. If you don’t have an account yet, please click on register to create your account to apply for this job.Log in