Damen Shiprepair & Conversion - Project Manager
The Project Manager (40 hours) is finally responsible for vessel repair projects, from quotation till evaluation. Monitors project budget, execution of planning and project tasks in production departments. Resolve possible bottlenecks timely and effectively. He also informs and consults clients on a regular basis.
- Prepare project planning and regular progress reports, and publishes/ communicates them according to procedures;
- Heads the Project Team;
- Manage, advise, instruct the production departments;
- Supervise and follow up the preparation/control of quotation and Tender Evaluation Sheet (TES);
- Monitor project progress using the project planning and budget in close cooperation with Cost Controller;
- Maximize project turnover by identifying additional works;
- Settle the invoice with the client;
- Close and evaluate the project;
- Maintains and builds relationships with local and international clients during the projects.
- Bachelor’s degree (HTS/HBO) Naval Architect/ Mechanical Engineering/ Marine engineering or equivalent level;
- Relevant knowledge and work experience in ship repair;
- Knowledge and experience in project management and cost calculations;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Project;
- Linguistic ability in English, Dutch. Papiamentu and Spanish are a plus;
- Leadership Skills;
- Has a serviceable and flexible attitude;
- Good negotiation and commercial skills;
- No nine to five mentality.
- Good primary and secondary terms;
- Training and development possibilities;
- Growth opportunities.