Princess Juliana International Airport - Corporate Secretary
Princess Juliana International Airport (PJIAE N.V.) mission is to be the regional leader in providing safe, secure, quality, and profitable airport services that contribute to the general economic and tourism development of St. Maarten /St. Martin and the region we serve.
The Corporate Secretary plays a leading role in good Corporate Governance by supporting the Managing and Supervisory Board in their respective duties. The Corporate Secretary has a direct reporting line to the Chief Executive Officer of the Managing Board of PJIAE N.V., the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of PJIAE N.V., and the Managing Director of PJIA Holding.
- Ensuring that the Managing and Supervisory Boards can fulfill their fiduciary duties to the shareholder.
- Ensuring that the Managing and Supervisory Board’s decisions are carried out on time.
- Supporting the Supervisory Board in general and its Chairman in particular.
- Serving as a key advisor for Corporate Governance issues.
- Facilitating Corporate Governance in practice, Compensation, Risk Management, and disclosure (whistleblowing).
- Monitoring the PJIA’s Governance Programs and liaison with Corporate Governance stakeholders.
- A master’s degree in law and at least 5 years of working experience as a Corporate Secretary or similar role.
- Practical experience in International and Local Corporate and Governance Law.
- Knowledge of Finance, Strategy, and Corporate practices. Comprehensive knowledge of the company’s business and business environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, with strong managerial and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent command of English and Dutch (written and spoken).
- Ability to deal with stress and work under tight deadlines.
- A high level of integrity to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office.
MORE INFORMATION? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1721 546 7507.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested persons can email their resume and motivation letter to email@example.com before November 21, 2022.