IBIS Management - Consultant
You can make a difference in the International Financial industry by applying now and joining our team of internationally focused banking consultants. Do you have the ambition to achieve tangible results and to develop yourself further within an exciting FinTech company? We have the opportunity for you as Consultant.
IBIS Management Associates is a locally founded, owned, and run company that is breaking through internationally and placing Curaçao on the radar with in-house developed solutions for the Financial Industry. IBIS’ clients consist mostly of banks, and other financial institutions located in over 30 countries worldwide including the Caribbean, Central and South America.
- Timely and accurate project completion and deliverables
- Provide business-focused consulting and technical assistance to a variety of banking and financial customers.
- Lead or assist in standard project implementations (project management, planning and execution)
- Engaging in a process of continuous improvement.
- Propose and design automated solutions for the clients’ needs.
- Contributing to the realization of IBIS’s vision by being commercially active in terms of identifying and offering solutions to clients and prospects and assisting in closing deals.
- Bachelor or similar degree level
- Minimum of 4 years consulting and commercial experience preferably within the banking industry
- Project Management experience leading an end-to-end system implementation
- You are honest and transparent and are not afraid to admit when you have made a mistake.
- Positive and flexible work attitude
- Willing and able to travel extensively
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English & Spanish
- You take responsibility for your actions and commitments, take ownership and help drive success of decisions
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible work hours & work life balance
- Learning & Development
- Social activities and Fun
- Sales commission
- Work remotely
If the above applies to you, get in touch with us.
Please, refer to the online application form for your application
IBIS Management Associates Inc.
Att. Mrs. Angelique Ellis • HR Manager