Princess Juliana International Airport - Commercial Director
Princess Juliana International Airport (PJIAE N.V.) mission is to be the regional leader in providing safe, secure, quality, and good airport services that contribute to the general economic and tourism development of St. Maarten /St. Martin and the region we serve.
Princess Juliana International Airport is one of the busiest airport in the Northeast Caribbean. It is the most crucial airport hub for Saba, St Eustatius, St Barthelemy, Anguilla, Dominica, Nevis, and Tortola. The airport is one of the largest employers on the island. It has 277 workers and 1700 workers within the entire airport community. In 2022 the Sint Maarten airport expects to handle 1.5 million passengers and 60.000 aircraft movements. The reconstruction works of the airport started in September 2021. The new terminal hall will be ready in 2023.
The Commercial Director is the key contributor towards setting and delivering PJIAEs business goals and objectives, achieving ambitious (non)aeronautical services and revenues, and improving overall customer satisfaction and company image.
- Develops a strategic account plan to maximize new business opportunities.
- Data-driven decision-making.
- Manages the Customer Relations Management (CRM) system to ensure it contains vital information which can be used to automate targeted outreach programs.
- Generates new leads and clients for the airport and grows revenue within new and existing client base
- Achieves 100% of the company and personal sales targets agreed upon with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Further develops the commercial division to a new level, together with the tourism industry, and grows the destination Sint Maarten.
- An MBA or equivalent academic degree in a related field minimum of 6+ years of relevant senior commercial management experience.
- A proven track record in growing sales, business development, customer life cycle management, stakeholder value creation, and brand management.
- Well organized, can deliver on time. Can handle working in a dynamic environment and can handle stress well.
- Strong collaborator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about motivating a high-performance team.
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken).
HOW TO APPLY? Then, email your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com before December 1, 2022.